Hand Surgery in IndiaHand are precious to us, they serve many purpose. Our different daily activities like eating, brushing, dressing, writing, earn a living, creating art and many more activities will be difficult without our hands. Our hand requires sensation and movement, such as joint motion, tendon gliding and muscle contraction to accomplish these tasks and activities.
If some problem occures in our hand, all the different types of tissues which make function of the hand possible, must be taken care. The field of hand surgery involves both surgical and non-surgical treatment of conditions and problems that might take place in the hand. Hand surgeons also known as plastic surgeons and orthopedic surgeons are given special training for this purpose:
- The field of medicine known as hand surgery includes problems of the hand, wrist
- These problems are taken care by the hand surgeons without surgery and they are
specially trained for surgery if needed.
- Hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for problems in shoulder
- Hand surgeons are orthopedic, plastic or general surgeons with additional training in surgery of the hand.
Some of the common types of hand surgery are:
- Carpal tunnel release
- Dupuytren's contracture fasciectomy
- Trigger finger release
- Tendon repair
- Ganglion removal
- knuckle (MCP joint) replacement
- Thumb joint surgery.
For information please contact us over the email at email@example.com or call the 24x7 customer care helpline- +19208895302 or +919891497299